segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2015

An ordinary date.

Hey, how are you? What about going out tonight? You can choose the place. Never really liked to decide for nobody, neither me being 50% of this. Anywhere, I don't matter. Oh, not this one... Okay, that nice restaurant can be. Pick you up at 20:30? Wonderful! 

Oh, you look so beautiful! Really, you're amazing! So, shall we go? My dad released the car to me, I parked right there. Yeah, I know i'm smiling like a fool, but it is because I keep thinking what other people must be thinking about me going out with such a beautiful girl like you! 

Here, come in! No, I will not hit the car again, brat. Wait until you get your license, want to see if you will still talking of me then! 

Good night, table for two. Can be that close to the window, honey? Right then, thank you so much! Wait, I pull the chair for you. You're welcome! :)

So, how was your day? Really? Boring. Noooo, that was not what I meant, you understood me! Anyway, what are we going to order? No, i told you that you are going to choose this time. Last time I did and you keep judging me all night because of the piece of meat you didn't like. Okay, can be this one. 

Hey, buddy, the lady here wants to order this plate, french fries with it. And to drink, well, which juice do you have? I will take one water and one strawberry juice to her. That's so, thank you!

Got the right juice? I knew it was the best of the options hahah

You know, Is really good being here with you tonight, even so is an ordinary dinner, being in your company is amazing! See, you look so beautiful smiling like that! I can't get tired of looking those red cheeks up there. hahah

Right, Thank you so much! I serve you! Is it good? Nice, anything you tell and I put more. 

So, did you liked your choice? Oh, if i had chose you absolutely would had crucified me like three times, hun? hahah No, no, I liked it! It's really tasty! Don't be like that, I was joking! Oh, you got me...

Waiter, the bill, please! No, i pay this one, you pay the next.

So, what did you thought about the night? I really liked it too! Don't you wanna go to the beach a little? I know is late, but there's light up there, no troubles.

I love this wave sound, brings me an incredible peace. Still so, the best is to being with you. Even without you say anything, you bring me the sabe peace. I love this shy smile. 

Okay, let's head home since it's getting late and you dad must be worried! No, no, I drive you there without problem, don't even think of that.

We are here. I go with you upstairs. Yes, I want to! 

So, thank you for tonight! I hope one day I don't need to say this like being a goodbye, but with both of us huging each other and going to sleep, on our very own house. By now, good night, my little! Sleep tight and we see each other in my dream! 

______________________________________________________________________________Um encontro normal.

Oi, tudo bem? Que tal sairmos hoje de noite? Tu pode escolher o lugar. Nunca gostei de decidir por ninguém, nem mesmo eu sendo 50% disso. Qualquer lugar, não me importo. Ah, esse não... Tá, aquele restaurante legalzinho pode ser. Te pego às 20:30? Maravilha!

Uau, como estás linda! Sério mesmo, tu estás incrível! Enfim, vamos? Meu pai liberou o carro, estacionei aqui na frente. Sim, eu sei que estou sorrindo que nem um bobo, mas é que eu fico pensando o que as outras pessoas devem estar pensando por eu estar saindo com uma guria tão linda que nem tu!

Pronto, pode entrar! Não, eu não vou bater de novo, pentelha. Espera tu tirar a carteira, quero ver se tu vais continuar falando de mim daí!

Boa noite, mesa pra dois. Pode ser aquela perto da janela, amor? Certinho então, muito obrigado! Pera! Deixa que eu puxo a cadeira pra ti. De nada! :)

Então, como foi o dia? Sério? Que sem graça. Nããão, não foi isso que eu quis dizer, tu me entendeu! Enfim, o que vamos pedir? Não, já falei que tu vais escolher dessa vez. Da última vez eu já tive que escolher e tu ficou me julgando a noite toda por aquela carne que tu não gostou. Tá, pode ser isso aí.

Então, amigo, a moça aqui quer pedir esse prato, com acompanhamento de batata frita. E pra beber, bom, o que tem de suco? Pode ser uma água sem gás pra mim e um suco de morango pra ela. Só isso, muito obrigado!

Acertei no suco? Sabia que das opções era o que tu mais gostava hahah

Sabe, é muito bom poder estar contigo aqui essa noite, por mais que seja só um jantar simples, estar na tua companhia é incrível! Viu, tu fica linda sorrindo assim! Não me canso de olhar pra essas bochechas vermelhas aí. hahah

Certo, muito obrigado! Pode deixar que eu sirvo! Tá bom assim? Beleza, qualquer coisa tu fala que eu sirvo mais.

E aí, gostou da tua escolha? Ahh, se eu tivesse escolhido com certeza já terias me crucificado três vezes, neh? hahah  Não, não, eu gostei! Está muito bom! Não fica assim, foi só brincadeira! Ah, vai te catar, fica se fazendo aí!

Garçom, a conta, por favor! Não, pode deixar que eu pago, tu fica com o próximo.

E ai, o que achou da noite? Também gostei bastante! Não está afim de ir na praia um pouco? Eu sei que está tarde, mas tem luz lá, fica tranquila.

Adoro esse barulho do mar, me traz uma paz incrível. Ainda assim, o melhor mesmo é a companhia. Mesmo sem precisares dizer nada, tu me passa essa mesma calma. Adoro esse teu sorriso tímido.

Tá, vamos pra casa que já está ficando tarde e teu pai deve estar preocupado! Não, não, eu te deixo lá sem problema, nem pensa nisso.

Chegamos. Te acompanho até lá em cima. Sim, eu faço questão!

Então, obrigado por essa noite! Espero que um dia eu não precise mais dizer isso como sendo um tchau, mas sim com nós dois abraçados indo dormir, na nossa própria casa. Por hora, boa noite, minha pequena! Dorme bem e nos vemos no meu sonho!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário