domingo, 23 de novembro de 2014

I need some light in this darkness, can it be you?

Ouvi essa música na rádio duas vezes esse semana e fiquei com ela na cabeça e deixei na repetição automática enquanto escrevo aqui. Deixo de dica para quem quiser ouvir também, podendo ser enquanto lê a postagem.




Yeah, here I am again

Trying to write in this

"English fake poem"

Just to tell about what lives in my heart

And it is not an easy task.

You, my friend,

Should know what i'm talking about.

After all, it's a human flaw

To not be able to show his true heart.

Life, sometimes, can bring you to darkness

And all your feelings lay down on your shadow.

This way, you will never knows what is really inside

Only guesses and acts about what looks like.

But deep inside,

You know that you are only hiding

Who you really are

And the pains you do have.

Maybe, only your shadow really knows you.

Maybe, neither you do so well as it.

Or, maybe, you know so well

That you need to keep to yourself

Because go outside can be dangerous.

And you don't want to be wounded.

In my case, it isn't only my shadow

The one who knows what i'm feeling about you.

There might have people who knows

How I am feeling now more than you.

I really would like to tell you

That i need you in my day,

But this would sound weird

Since the part of you I can get

Is behind a mobile.

Hearing your voice make me fell so close,

But yet so far when I remember

That you're not actually here.

I wish I could be just as near to you

As the bee and the beehive.

Be in front of you and say all these things.

My shadow keeps asking me

If is too soon or too late

To think about it and don't act yet

Or if i should have done this before.

I don't know for sure.

But every night I pray to God

To show me what to do about you

And He had been really nice with me

Showing me things that make me happy

Making me think about marriage

Even when most people want me to be a priest.

Girl, I need to say this to you

But I am really scared.

I don't know if the best think is to go now and say to you

Or wait things calm down.

Or maybe, just let all go and move on.

Even wanting you more than never

I can't make you want me too.

But how you feel about me?

Well, this, only your shadow knows.

If only our shadows could talk

And say to each other how they fell about us...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário