quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2014

My heart in lines.

Here I am again,

Trying to put my feelings

In this blank space,

Trying to fill it with something

That I don't even know what is.

Maybe, i'm just trying

To reach my heart

Just so I can ask to it

"What's going on there, bro?".

The mind who write this

Seems far from the heart

Who fill this blank space.

Hey, heart, can i ask you?

Are you mad with me?

Are you just beating

While this stupid gets all wrong?

Or are you trying to teach me again?

I don't know what is up to you,

But you know this is kinda hurting, right?

I hope so.

Being a mess is not a good option.

Why are you beating in two different rhythms?

Sometimes, you're playing "All of me",

Wanting to give myself to her

Like John Legend in his words.

Perhaps, you like to play "Say something" as well.

You want to give up.

You want to just let go.

You want to join in Passenger's song

"Let her go" just so you can prove yourself

That you can be right.

That, maybe, the path to follow

Is let her go.

Just so if she comes back

I could know that she cares.

Is really hard to live with this doubts.

Is really hard to play several times

The same songs

And change my mind every time

One says to give up

Or says to love with all of me.

You know we've been through somethings.

And I remember the details.

Like how i bend on my knees just to say

That I was sorry about joking with you

Or how we started talking because of a game.

Stupid questions showed up

And our best reaction was to laugh about it

Or challenge each other just to prove who was the best

The lucky boy or the smart girl.

So many things get lost in the past.

Like the "Good morning" everyday,

The "all-day conversation"

Or just you calling me "Idiot" ten times a day.

Well, this things are forgotten, maybe.

And I'm sorry to say to myself

That I think that soon enough

All those things will be only memories

In a tiny box

Above all the fears,

Tears and pain.

Maybe, is for the best.

I'll no longer bother you.

As you said, talk about this

Makes you uncomfortable

And I'm realizing that is time to move on

And stop running after you.

As I said to you,

If God want us together, He will put us together.

But, for now, let's just follow the humans' rules

Where you live your live

And i live mine,

Hoping that our paths don't need to cross each other

Just so I can forget the pain of letting you go.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário