terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2014

Can you smile again and don't ever stop?

My heart aches

I don't know if is just

Something bothering me,

Or if is love calling again.

Maybe both.

After all the pain

That today brought to me

Seeing you smile

Was supposed to be the best thing.

Well, it was good.

But better would be

If behind this beautiful scene

There was you and me

Sharing laughter,

Punches and dreams.

You know, the usual.

If even i was brave enough

To say right in front of you

That is something

About the way you smile

That makes me feel wrong

About trying to move on,

That makes me fall in love again

And makes me happy.

Years ago,

I thought i knew

What is to love someone.

Today,

I am sorry to say

That i never truly knew.

I don't meant to hurt anybody,

But in the end

I hurt myself

More than anyone.

Today,

I don't know yet,

But i keep on trying.

And someday,

I will no longer have to try,

Because i will learn the secrets

Of how make you happy

Without trying too much.

By simply being on your side,

Holding your hands

And making you feel safe in my arms.

While i can't do this,

I keep you safe

In my daily pray

And in my thoughts.

You know i try to help you

Even when i don't know what to do

I try my best to be

Right next to you.

If only i could be really close to you...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário