sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2014

Can you hear me for a minute?

Hey.

This morning, i woke missing you.

It's been days since it started.

Seems like some part of me is missing.

And you know that it is you.

It's been a month since you started this

So smart, so beautiful.

You can't barely breath

Cause if you do,

You would waste your study time.

I know this is a hard task,

But if you could at least

Let me help and be on your side

Maybe the fear and the time

Would not be troubles anymore.

Maybe your annoying way

Of seeing things way to hard

Could fly away, with one big smile.

You know, girl, you may be wasting your time

By not letting your time be wasted.

Your life is only one.

You know i feel weak talking to you about this,

Or maybe not just this,

But you mess my head, my heart and my dreams.

I am really trying to help you,

But you still seem so far away.

I wish i could get to you

Just to say that even tired,

Your smile is the most beautiful.

Even when you fake one

To show how great is to study

You light up the world

And the doubts go away.

Maybe you will never read this.

After all, you might be too busy.

I will not waste your time.

I just needed to put my heart where it belongs.

Maybe this is just too much,

But maybe, we could figure it out.

If i could, at least, have a shot,

Maybe i could show you

That my heart is patient

And even this way,

It could be yours

In soft doses, a little by time.

Bye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário