segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2014

Tired, thinking, trying.

Hello.

So, right now i was wandering about what to do and I ended up here. Then, I thought it would be nice to write in English again. I am tired. Last night i was supposed to not sleep and, after all, i slept... I had this library project that i had to deliver today and i spent no time at the weekend to do it.

This weekend, I went home. Back to Florianópolis for two days. Went there, in the middle of the elections, only to my goddaughter's baptism. I mean... not "only" as a bad thing, but like "only because of her". She is like... 2 months old and she don't even know who I am. It was the second time I was seeing her, so, how would she recognize me? Well... after all, i baptized (?) her and it was such a great ceremony.

The road time to Floripa is 6 hours. So, in two days, i spent one fourth inside a car trying to relax my mind. It was the worst of all. The time there made me so good. I even drove there! For the first time, I picked my mom's car and went all the way back from Jurerê to downtown. Since I was born, i must have seen that road like a million times, so, it was so nice to know that I could, myself, drive there and fell like home. You have no idea how great was that road of memories.

Well, one of the greatest moments was going to the beach. I was on my jeans and sneakers, but went anyway. Walked through the sand, climbed the rocks, felt the air. Simple things that had made my weekend, my month maybe.

This weekend was awesome. Unfortunately, lasted two days. Now, i'm really hoping that my summer vacation arrives soon.

Anyway, i was only trying my english writing :D

Good week to you all.
See ya!

Pe Meyer.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário