quinta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2014

Life is harder when you make it so.

Hello, my friends.

So... Today i'm here to let go some feelings. Today, many thoughts came in my mind. The main thought was: How can i be two people in one? I have this awful way to be... When i'm in WhatsApp, Twitter or facebook, i'm a totally different person than personally. I feel terrible about that. Is not something I can control. I don't know, but i think this have something to do with the yesterday's post: my past made me this way. I just don't know what to do sometimes... I can blame my shyness, but it's not right. I must blame myself for beeing such a douche... I know this post is kinda "low esteem", but i had to be true with my heart. I'm here to express myself a little bit.

Well... I'm sorry about this. Plague, sorry to be harsh with you! My dear, sorry for not being a great company at lunch... Everyone, sorry if i can't be true with you... Someday this might get fixed, until then, i must say i'm sorry.

Otherwise of what i am posting, i'm fine now. It's been a harsh day, but i'll make it through! I didn't wanted to post in portuguese because it will be bigger and more idiot than already is!

Biblical city, your wish is being listened.

That's it.
Hugs, Peter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário