segunda-feira, 8 de setembro de 2014

Me, myself and my heart.

Hey, heart!
I'm here today to ask you why are you so complicated to understand? Sometimes you seem to be my best friend, but sometimes, you're just a mess. Why can't you be more simple? You are such an idiot! You can make me think things i don't want in moments i shouldn't think about it. You are an asshole!

Well... sorry about that, i had to be true with my heart. I don't know, sometimes it is stronger than my brain, it talks louder... I try to think reasonable, but it doesn't work! The heart keeps going on and making my mind a mess. Argh! I'm mad with you, heart! u.u  You are joking too much with me the last weeks... Whyyyyyyy?

Now, my mind is saying to me: "Don't do it, it is just so hard do move on and you will break your face (if this do exist in English)". And the stupid heart, of course: "Go ahead, my boy, you know it will be fun!". Why can't both just stop fighting and become friends?


Well... I was writting this and something really pissed me off... So, ending here, sorry.
Hugs, Peter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário